The term ‘Heit’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered warehouse / office is 5 Dysart Street, London EC2A 2BX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Certain links in this site will lead to sites which are not under the control of Heit. When you activate any of these you will leave the Heit site and Heit has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any site which is not under the control of Heit.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The materials on this site are directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. Heit makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. English law shall govern this Agreement. You and we each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising out of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Limitation of liability. (a)You agree that Heit shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any loss of profits, revenue or goodwill or any type of consequential, indirect or special loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with this Agreement; direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonably foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the Internet not under Heit’s direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where Heit has been advised of the possiblity of such loss or damage).
(b) You also agree that (except in relation to such liability as has been expressly excluded in clause (a) above) the maximum aggregate of liability of Heit in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (even where Heit has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage), for any loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with:
(c) any defect in a product;
(d) any failure by Heit to process data, information, orders or messages correctly or in a timely manner;
(e) any misrouting or non-delivery of data information, messages or orders from you to other persons or from other persons to you, or any distortion of data or information contained in them; and
(f) any liability not excluded by this Agreement shall, in respect of any one or more events or series or events (whether connected or unconnected) taking place within any twelve month period be limited, in the case of defects falling within clause(c) to the price of the relevant goods. This limit shall also apply in the event that any exclusion or other provision contained in this Agreement is held to be invalid for any reason and Heit becomes liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited.
(g) You agree and acknowledge that you are in a better position than Heit to foresee and evaluate any potential damage or loss that you may suffer in connection with the goods and services provided by Heit, and therefore that Heit cannot adequately insure in respect of such liability. You warrant to Heit that you will insure against, or bear yourself, any loss for which Heit has excluded liability.
- Indemnity. You shall indemnify Heit and any third party (including its sub-contractors) from and against any liability, losses, rights, expenses, loss of profits, business interruption, consequential loss, pecuniary loss, claims or legal proceedings, including, but not limited to claims involving defamation and intellectual property infringement, and expenses, including legal fees, arising from your use of the Heit site or purchase of goods and/or services from that site which are brought or threatened against Heit or suffered or incurred by Heit by another person or entity.
- Delivery. Delivery times quoted are estimates. Heit shall not be liable for any delays caused except to the extent caused wilfully or negligently by Heit.
- E & OE. In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse to meet or to cancel any orders placed for that product or service whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Heit also reserve the right to withdraw offers and stock for reasons of administration or system error and card charges will be reversed accordingly.
- Heit shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightening, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other authorities.
- In the event of conflict or inconsistency between the terms of the English language version of this Agreement and any translation provided by us, the English language version shall prevail.
- Any order or account deemed to have misused the system, website or offers available will be suspended and or deleted with immediate effect and is at the sole discretion of the company. In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.